Work With Our Knowledgeable Lawyers On Real Estate Transactions
Throughout our lives, most of us encounter issues that involve real estate matters. Whether this includes the buying or selling of a residential home, the leasing of commercial space for your business, or dealing with a lot line dispute with your neighbor, real estate is likely something you have confronted or will confront at some point.
The real estate attorneys at Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., are knowledgeable in a wide array of real estate transactions while recognizing the importance of addressing your real estate matter in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
Our Attorneys Handle A Wide Array of Real Estate Matters
The firm’s real estate experience can address the following areas:
- Residential and commercial sales and acquisitions, including negotiations, purchase agreements, 1031 exchanges and other transactions
- Title work, including title analysis and title insurance policies
- Land use and zoning issues, including reviewing proposed uses in light of applicable zoning ordinances and pursuing variances, conditional use permits and other solutions to land use issues
- Residential and commercial leases, including drafting and reviewing leases, navigating eviction proceedings and handling landlord-tenant disputes
- Construction disputes such as contract issues, delays and construction defect claims
- Real estate development for both residential and commercial properties across Michigan
- Real estate financing, including mortgages, refinances, joint ventures and commercial real estate loans
- Foreclosures, including debt restructuring and loan workouts with financial institutions
- Real estate litigation involving disputes over transactions, foreclosure proceedings, breach of contract and other disputes
- Condominiums, homeowners associations and cooperative housing, including representing associations and providing in-depth guidance on cooperative housing law
Our detailed, proactive approach helps our clients at all stages of real estate matters. While we can assist with all areas listed above, we notably have extensive experience in the complex areas of cooperative housing law and condominium or HOA law. We have represented clients across the country and developed in-depth knowledge of everything from day-to-day operations to the big-picture legal needs of these organizations.
Speak With Our Attorneys About Your Real Estate Needs
Our attorneys are dedicated, highly experienced and efficient. To speak with us, email our firm about your legal matter or call one of our two office locations: Wyandotte at 734-281-7100 or Chicago at 773-435-6503.