Condominium And HOA Law
Our Condo and HOA attorneys are experienced and prepared to undertake all legal issues faced by today’s housing associations. We work closely with everyone we represent, and our mission is to supply legal strategies designed to fit your Association’s legal issues.
Our attorneys have close community ties and know how to work with zoning boards, and City Council Members. We serve clients throughout the Midwest from our offices in Wyandotte and Chicago.
Providing Full-Service Representation for HOA and Condo Associations
Whether your Association is in development stages, or has been in existence for decades, our legal team will ensure your association’s continuing success by providing the best advice for your legal matters including:
- Amending, Drafting and Updating Association Documents (Articles of Incorporation, Master Deed, Bylaws, Policies, Rules & Regulations)
- Corporate Governance
- Annual Meetings and Elections
- Bankruptcy (Creditor Rights)
- Liens and Foreclosures
- Construction and Building
- Developer Disputes and Construction Defects
- Policy and Rule Enforcement Actions
- Corporate Finance and Lending
- FHA and VA Certification and Compliance
- Insurance Coverage and Disputes
- Litigation and Appeals
- Local Code Enforcement and Compliance
- Vendor Contracts and General Contract Disputes
- Management Issues
Results-Driven Attorneys: Representing HOA and Condo Associations
The unique community living presented by HOA and Condo Associations is accompanied by unique legal issues arising out of conflicts between Owners/Co-Owners and the Association Board or even the Association Board and its Management. Our legal team understands the complex matters unique HOA and Condo Associations and can navigate the governance, contractual and real estate issues to the best possible result for your community. We can help you maintain harmony in your neighborhood and protect your property values. Call the attorneys at Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C. at 773-435-6503 and schedule a phone or virtual consultation with us now.