A Reliable And Tenacious Team You Can Trust
Randall A. Pentiuk
Randall A. Pentiuk
- Managing Shareholder
Primary Practice Areas
- Cooperative Law
- Condominium Law
- Municipal Law
- Business Law
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Honors: Awarded with Distinction
- Major: Accounting
- Minor: Finance
- Michigan, 1981
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1981
- District of Columbia, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- Illinois, 2009
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan – Member, Special Committee on Condominiums, PUDs, & Cooperatives
- Illinois State Bar Assocation
- Chicago Bar Association
- National Association of Parliamentarians
- District of Columbia Bar
- American Bar Association – Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law
- International Municipal Lawyers Association (IMLA)
- Michigan Association of Municipal Attorneys (MAMA)
- Midwest Association of Housing Cooperatives (MAHC), Executive Board Member
- National Association of Housing Cooperatives (NAHC), Executive Board Member
- Future of Cooperative Housing, Co-Founder
- United Condominium Owners of Michigan (UCOM)
Civic Associations & Memberships
- Detroit Rescue Mission Ministry
- Community Care Services
- “Michigan Super Lawyer” – An honor given to fewer than five percent of the states’ most respected attorneys.
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award – An honor of distinction accorded to less than one percent of the 900,00+ attorneys listed on Martindale and Lawyers.com.
- C. March Miller II Award – Awarded by the President of MAHC for outstanding service by a MAHC Board Member.
- William “Bill” Magee Spirit Award – Awarded by MAHC for promoting and consistently displaying dedication and commitment to the preservation of the cooperative housing movement.
- Jerry Voorhis Award – NAHC’s highest honor, recognizing significant leadership in both theory and practice in the housing cooperative community.
- Executive Directors Award – Received on behalf of Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C. and awarded for outstanding service to MAHC by a person or organization other than a member of the MAHC’s Board of Directors.
- Member, Christian Legal Society
- Board of the Michigan Chapter of Volunteers of America
- President, Detroit Shelter for the Homeless
- Michigan Court of Appeals, Research Attorney