A Reliable And Tenacious Team You Can Trust
Kerry Lee Morgan
Kerry Lee Morgan
- Of Counsel
Primary Practice Areas
- Labor Law
- Municipal Law
- Trial And Appellate Advocacy
- Business Law
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 1977
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Regent University, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- M.A. - 1985
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Public Policy
- Michigan, 1981
- Virginia, 1993
- District of Columbia, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1981
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- For Amicus, Smith v. Board of Sch. Comm’rs, 827 F.2d 684, 1987, 11th Cir.
- Grutter v. Bollinger, 16 F. Supp. 2d 797, 1998, E.D. Mich.
- Grutter v. Bollinger, Rev.188 F.3d 394, 1999, 6th Cir
- Gratz v. Bollinger, 122 F. Supp. 2d 811 , 2000, E.D. Mich.
- On Brief, Gratz v. Bollinger, 539 U.S. 244, 2003
- On Brief, Grutter v. Bollinger, 539 U.S. 306, 2003
- United States ex rel. Mich. Natural Res. Comm’n v. Wayne County, 280 F. Supp. 2d 726, 2003, E.D. Mich.
- United States v. Wayne County, 369 F.3d 508 , 2004, 6th Cir.
- United States v. Wayne County, 406 F. Supp. 2d 760, 2005, E.D. Mich.
- On Brief, City of Riverview v. Surface Transp. Bd., 398 F.3d 434, 2005, 6th Cir.
- Coalition v. Granholm, 240 F.R.D. 368, 2006, E.D. Mich.
- Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action v. Granholm, 473 F.3d 237, 2006, 6th Cir.
- Morgan v. United States DOJ, 473 F. Supp. 2d 756, 2007, E.D. Mich.
- People v. Walters, 266 Mich. App. 341 , 2005, Mich. Ct. App.
- City of Riverview v. Sibley Limestone, 270 Mich. App. 627, 2006, Mich. Ct. App.
- U.S. Bicentennial Project for Regent University, Director
- United States Commission on Civil Rights in Washington, D.C, Attorney-Advisor