Business Litigation Attorneys Focused On Protecting Your Success
Lawsuits can drain business resources in terms of money, time and energy. If you are involved in litigation with a customer, partner, supplier or distributor – or a dispute that has the potential to turn into a lawsuit – you can’t afford to divert your attention from your business operations. Turn the matter over to a successful, respected business litigation firm.
The attorneys at Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., are well-versed in all aspects of litigation. We are experienced trial and appellate lawyers who represent both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of business litigation matters. From our office in Wyandotte, we serve clients in the Downriver Detroit area and throughout Michigan.
We are zealous advocates for our clients, including:
- Corporations and other business entities: We handle litigation claims involving limited liability companies, partnerships, professionals, corporations, nonprofits, churches and ministries
- Housing cooperatives: Our vast experience and knowledge of cooperative housing law position us well to handle these disputes.
- Credit unions and banks: We represent financial institutions facing litigation involving corporate governance issues, class actions and more.
- Condominium and homeowners associations: Our lawyers are well-versed in the nuances of homeowner and condominium association law, and we frequently represent condo and homeowner associations in disputes.
- Doctors, dentists and other health professionals: We represent clients facing allegations of professional malpractice, and we handle other types of litigation related to professional practices.
- Individuals and families: We handle cases involving real estate disputes and other personal and family matters.
Our Lawyers Work To Resolve Disputes While Remaining Trial-Ready
Whenever possible, we strive to resolve breach of contract disputes through skillful, efficient and cost-effective negotiations. But we also know that some parties are not prepared to settle out of court.
Our lawyers are licensed to appear in courts and tribunals throughout Michigan. We handle appeals before the Michigan Court of Appeals and the Michigan Supreme Court. Our litigators also represent clients before Michigan administrative agencies such as the Michigan Tax Tribunal, the Michigan Department of Civil Rights and the Michigan State Tax Commission.
On the federal level, we handle matters in all of the U.S. District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts within Michigan. At the appellate level, we appear before the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. We also represent clients before federal agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Surface Transportation Board of the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Just because you did not prevail at trial doesn’t mean the trial court got it right. Unfavorable outcomes can be overturned and reversed on appeal. Our lawyers, at Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., are more than capable of handling your appellate needs.
Attorneys Skilled In Alternative Dispute Resolution
With the recent emphasis on alternative dispute resolution, our trial lawyers are experienced in handling cases before the American Arbitration Association, the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, and private arbitrator programs such as the Christian Conciliation Service. We are experienced in programs instituted by various district courts, Wayne County Circuit Court, Mediation Tribunal Association, Macomb County Circuit Court and Oakland County Circuit Court, as well as that of the Michigan Court of Appeals.
Our litigators access and maintain up-to-date case law, statutes and regulations, pleadings and other resources to effectively advocate for our clients. Through the use of our brief and pleadings banks of documents, we are able to efficiently conduct discovery and motion practice. Trials can quickly become expensive. The digital technology and resources used by Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., provide for more efficient and less costly trial advocacy. All of these resources add up to major advantages to our clients and help achieve great results.
Contact A Business Litigation Attorney At Our Firm
Don’t let a disputed matter turn into a costly lawsuit. If you are involved in a dispute or a lawsuit has already been filed, arrange an opportunity to meet with one of our attorneys right away. Call our office in Wyandotte at 773-435-9064 or send an email requesting a time to meet.