High-Quality Business Law Representation From Experienced Attorneys
With vast experience, the law firm of Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., can help you with your business needs. We offer legal services to corporations, partnerships and sole proprietors, as well as nonprofit organizations and sole proprietorships.
Corporate Lawyers Protecting Your Business Interests
Our full-service business law team can represent you and your business in virtually every imaginable matter that may affect or result from your business needs including:
- Corporate formation, structuring and restructuring: We provide strategic guidance on all aspects of corporate structures.
- Business formations: We handle the full range of business entities, including S-corps, C-corps, LLCs, LLPs and nonprofit organizations.
- Corporate governance: We assist businesses with establishing bylaws, policies and best practices. We also advise them on governance issues such as fiduciary duties and corporate formalities.
- Partner buyouts: Our lawyers provide guidance on navigating shifts in ownership.
- Mergers and acquisitions: We help clients buy and sell businesses and navigate other commercial transactions.
- General contract matters: We handle negotiation, drafting and review of all kinds of business contracts.
- State and local tax guidance: Clients rely on us for assistance in navigating tax issues involving the IRS, the Michigan Department of Treasury and local taxing authorities.
- Business litigation: Our lawyers are well-equipped to handle the full spectrum of business litigation in state and federal courts.
- Shareholder disputes: We handle disputes such as conflicts of interest, breach of fiduciary duties, minority shareholder claims and disagreements about governance.
- Directors’ and officers’ liability: We represent plaintiffs and defendants in claims asserting breach of fiduciary duty on the part of directors or officers. We also handle claims seeking to hold those parties personally liable through piercing the corporate veil.
- Real estate: We assist business clients with commercial real estate transactions and disputes.
Our legal team will advance your interests to the fullest extent. We take the time to ensure that the litigation strategy implemented for your matter addresses your business’s ongoing success and reputation.
Business Legal Counsel And Services You Can Count On
Contact one of our experienced attorneys at the law firm of Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., by sending us an email or having a virtual consultation so we can help you find the best possible outcome for your legal issues. Call us in Wyandotte at 734-281-7100.