Experienced In Business Transactions
You did not get into business to be tied down with legal matters. If you are involved in a commercial formation, transaction or contract matter that you need to get resolved quickly and correctly, turn to the attorneys at Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., for efficient and cost-effective legal solutions.
Our team of legal professionals is dedicated to providing its business clientele with a personalized legal dossier, consisting of everything from startup and incorporation, legal disputes and litigation to help you maintain operations and profitability to the fullest extent. Our team of lawyers is licensed and equipped to handle a wide variety of business and commercial matters.
How Can We Address Your Business Needs?
We have and continue to serve many successful businesses in across the region, as well as entrepreneurs seeking to establish, maintain and grow their own business or professional practice. Examples of how our firm helps businesses and professionals are:
- Planning, drafting and forming the business entity
- Drafting, filing and maintaining necessary corporate documents
- Arrangement of ownership interests among shareholders, partners or members
- Handling a variety of tax and IRS matters, including property tax appeals, and disputes with governmental authorities
- Dealing with and navigating regulations such as HIPAA, FLSA, ADA, FTC, COBRA, FMLA, TARP, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and SEC regulations
- Developing officer and shareholder agreements, including key person agreements, buy-sell agreements, mergers and severance agreements
- Drafting and reviewing contracts with customers, lenders, partners, suppliers and vendors
- Breach of contract dispute resolution and litigation
- Collection issues, including creditors’ rights, bankruptcies, litigation and post-judgment remedies
Make Your First Step The Right Step
Call our office in Wyandotte at 734-407-7193 or our Chicago office at 773-435-9064 to arrange an opportunity to discuss your business law needs with one of our experienced attorneys as soon as possible. You can also send the email contact form with a brief explanation of your legal needs. We will reply as soon as possible.