Helpful Articles On Cooperative Housing Law
At Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., we make it a priority to equip clients with the latest information and updates on cooperative housing law. Our lawyers stay ahead of developments in this frequently shifting area of law. With offices in Illinois and Michigan, we provide valuable insight and guidance for housing cooperatives nationwide. We work with boards, managers and other decision-makers to navigate the many legal considerations that they may be facing.
With many decades of experience, our attorneys provide training and consulting services. They have published numerous articles on various topics involving the nuances of cooperative housing law.
Here is a sampling of our articles:
- Coop Law alert: Recreational marijuana use
- When can housing cooperatives be held liable for criminal activity?
- Understanding Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The convict next door: New rules on convictions affect all cooperatives
- Rejecting a cooperative sales contract
- How does the Fair Housing Act impact the co-op applicant process?
- Cooperative lawsuit illustrates risks of ‘unintentional’ discrimination
- Cooperative housing entities: Avoid sexual harassment charges
- Cooperative housing law journal (February 2018)
- Cooperative housing law journal (November 2017)
- Cooperative housing law journal (April 2017)