Helping Business Owners Continue Their Success
You’ve worked hard to establish and operate a successful business. When it comes time to retire, are you confident it will continue to thrive? Are details in place to ensure your business will stay in your family and continue on your legacy? Or will there be a potential dispute with a partner?
We Protect Your Business Legacy
As you worked all those years to operate your successful business, you may not have given much thought to succession planning. Are you confident that your business will someday be in the hands of someone you trust to continue its success? It is never too early or late to start thinking about your legacy of success.
For more than 27 years, the lawyers at Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., have been helping business owners protect their success and grow their businesses. We have helped hundreds of sole proprietors, families and partnerships succeed with confidence.
Business Succession Planning
Talk to us about your goals for your business. Our services include:
- Valuation of the business
- Operating and management agreements
- Drafting partnership title transfers, and transferring stock or assets to new owners, including guidance and drafting necessary documents to facilitate business succession plans
- Litigation among the owners
- Family succession agreements
- Protections from minority investor takeovers
- Transferring stock or assets to new owners
- Dissolving the business
From our offices in Michigan and Illinois, we advise and represent business clients throughout the Midwest. Call our office in Wyandotte at 734-407-7193 or our Chicago office at 773-435-9064, or send an email requesting a consultation with one of our attorneys.