In today's complex legal environment, it is very commonplace for individuals, businesses and municipal entities to become involved in civil rights litigation, either as plaintiffs or defendants. That is why you need Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C.
Nationally Recognized Credentials
Attorney Kerry Morgan of our firm is a nationally recognized legal professional in this field. A former attorney - advisor to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, he has written and lectured widely in this area.
Our civil rights lawyers have significant state and federal experience litigating on behalf of clients in civil rights matters, including cases that have reached the U.S. Supreme Court.
Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C.'s expertise in this area extends to the following:
- Claims and investigations by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Department of Justice and the Michigan Civil Rights Commission, HUD, and both the Michigan and U.S. Department of Labor.
- Claims of discrimination based on protected classes such as age, sex and gender, race, color, marital status, height, weight, religion and national origin. We have special expertise in the area of affirmative action in the employment and education areas.
- Litigate Title VII and constitutional claims.
- Privacy rights claims, such as those brought under HIPPA and the federal student privacy rights laws
- Parental rights such as home schooling of children
We Represent Clients In The Detroit Area And Throughout Michigan
Call our office in Wyandotte at 734-407-7193 or our Chicago office at 773-435-9064, or contact us by email to arrange a consultation.