Protecting Commercial Property Owners’ Rights
Our office offers full spectrum coverage of commercial real estate matters, from obtaining permits and paperwork at city hall to breaking ground and renting out spaces. Commercial real estate transactions can be legally overwhelming for developers, builders, management companies, tenants and property owners. With so much at stake, every detail must be precisely followed and understood, including all contracts associated with the commercial endeavor.
If you are considering getting into or already involved in a commercial real estate transaction, Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., wants to make sure your interests are protected. Talk to one of our attorneys well-versed in the realm of commercial real estate matters today.
Meeting The Needs Of Commercial Real Estate Investors Throughout Michigan And Illinois
We founded our law firm in Wyandotte to meet the needs of the Downriver Detroit region clients with a full range of transactional and litigation services. Today, our clients come to us from all over Michigan and Illinois.
Our real estate attorneys are ready to help you with:
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Financing and investor agreements
- Land contracts and related documents
- Commercial tenant leases, multifamily residential leases
- Master deeds for condominiums, and related bylaws
- Easements and rights of way
From Breaking Ground To Leasing Commercial Property, Our Services Go Above And Beyond
We have the technical and professional resources to work with developers and builders during all phases of their construction projects, including:
- Municipal land use and zoning matters
- Environmental regulatory matters
- Preparation of architect
- Contractor and project manager contracts
- Notices and liens under the Michigan Construction Lien Act
- Insurances, performance bonds and other forms of surety
- Labor and Employment related matters
Contact Our Offices