The Attorneys For Your Complex Financial Matters
Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., understands the importance of protecting the rights and financial interests of banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders and other financial institutions.
We represent financial institutions throughout the states of Michigan and Illinois. Contact us to discuss your banking law needs with one of our lawyers today.
Our financial institution law attorneys have decades of experience advising and representing clients across the full spectrum of financial services:
- Mergers and acquisitions financing
- Commercial regulatory law and enforcement issues
- Credit union law and representation
- Securities and investments, antitrust finance law and SEC regulations
- Insurance coverage, claims and litigation defense, and subrogation
- State and federal tax matters
- Comprehensive collection issues, including litigation and post-judgment remedies
- Estate and probate matters
- Bankruptcy creditors’ rights
- Commercial, residential and multifamily real estate
- Community banking, commercial lending
- Mortgage foreclosures, including foreclosure defense
- FDCPA compliance and violation actions
We Listen First
This starts with listening to your concerns about the immediate outcome and also taking into consideration your midrange and long-term needs. We work closely with you to keep you informed and in control at key decision points as your case progresses.
Tell us about your specific legal matter. Our clients range from small, independent community banks serving the Downriver Detroit area to national financial institutions serving customers throughout the Midwest. Call our office in Wyandotte at 734-281-7100 or our Chicago office at 773-435-6503, or contact our offices in Wyandotte or Chicago by email.