Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., understands the importance of protecting the rights and financial interests of banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders, and other financial institutions.
We represent financial institutions throughout Michigan and the Greater Chicago metropolitan area. Contact us to discuss your banking law needs with one of our lawyers today.
Experience Across The Full Spectrum Of Financial Services
Our financial institution law attorneys have decades of experience advising and representing clients in matters such as:
- Mergers and acquisitions financing
- Commercial regulatory law and enforcement issues
- Credit union law and representation
- Securities and investments, antitrust finance law, and SEC regulations
- Insurance coverage, claims and litigation defense and subrogation
- State and federal tax matters
- Comprehensive collection issues, including litigation and post-judgment remedies
- Estate and probate matters
- Bankruptcy creditors' rights
- Commercial, residential, and multifamily real estate
- Community banking, commercial lending
- Mortgage foreclosures, including foreclosure defense
- FDCPA compliance and violation actions
We Listen First
Since opening our doors in 1989, we have been known as the law firm that puts our clients' needs first. That starts with listening to your concerns about the immediate outcome, but also taking into consideration your mid-range and long-term needs. We work closely with you to keep you informed and in control at key decision points as your case progresses.
Tell us about your specific legal matter. Our clients range from small, independent community banks serving the Downriver Detroit area to national financial institutions serving customers throughout the Midwest. Call our office in Wyandotte at 734-407-7193 or our Chicago office at 773-435-9064, or contact our offices in Wyandotte or Chicago by email.