The litigation attorneys at Pentiuk, Couvreur & Kobiljak, P.C., are experienced trial and appellate lawyers who represent both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of cases. Throughout the practice areas of this website, we have described only some of them. From landlord-tenant eviction cases to constitutional challenges of the most complex nature, we are zealous and aggressive advocates for our clients, some of which include:
- Cities, townships, counties, and other governmental entities and agencies
- Corporations and other business entities such as limited liability companies, partnerships, sole proprietorships, professional corporations, nonprofits, churches, and ministries
- Insurance companies
- Credit unions, banks, and mortgage lenders
- Condominium associations, housing cooperatives, and housing/homeowner associations
- Doctors, dentists and other health professionals
- Individuals and families
- Housing commissions
Wherever You Are In Michigan Or The Chicago Area, We Can Help
We are recognized as one of the preeminent civil litigation law firms in the Detroit and Chicago region, but our reach extends statewide. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in all courts throughout Michigan, as well as the Greater Chicago metropolitan area. We handle matters before the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Michigan Supreme Court, as well as the State's federal and bankruptcy courts.
We have represented clients before Michigan administrative agencies such as:
- The Michigan Tax Tribunal
- The Michigan Department of Civil Rights
- The Michigan State Tax Commission
- The Detroit Department of Administrative Hearings (DAH)
Federal And Appellate Courts
On the federal level, we handle matters of all kinds in all of the U.S. District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts within Michigan. At the appellate level, we appear before the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
We also represent clients before federal agencies such as:
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- The Surface Transportation Board of the U.S. Department of Transportation
Alternative Dispute Resolution
With the recent emphasis on, and judicial preference for alternative dispute resolution, our trial lawyers are experienced in handling cases before the American Arbitration Association, the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, and private arbitrator programs such as the Christian Conciliation Service.
We are experienced in programs instituted by:
- Wayne County Circuit Court
- The 36th District Court
- Macomb Circuit Court
- Oakland Circuit Court
- The Michigan Court of Appeals
- The Mediation Tribunal Association
We Give Our Clients Every Edge They Need
By using advanced digital technology, our litigators access the entire body of up-to-date, pertinent case law pleadings, and other resources to effectively advocate for our clients. Through the use of our brief and pleadings banks of documents, we are able to efficiently conduct discovery and motion practice. Trial preparation is made more efficient and less costly through using our computer programs. All of these resources add up to major advantages to our clients, and help achieve great results.
Call our office in Wyandotte at 734-407-7193 or our Chicago office at 773-435-9064, or use the email contact form to arrange an opportunity to discuss your civil litigation matter with one of our lawyers as soon as possible.